[resource-net] THE Q IN QONSPIRACY: QAnon as a Paradigm for Future Social-media-driven Conspiracism

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at disruptiv.biz
Tue Mar 16 15:13:22 CET 2021

Dear all,

If you would like to listen to the conversation of last Friday, THE Q IN
QONSPIRACY, with Wu Ming 1, Florian Cramer and myself, you can find the
video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD9U9bQUlSs

More info about the event (scroll down):
https://www.disruptionlab.org/fridays

All the best, and enjoy!

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // Artistic Director
Disruption Network Lab