[resource-net] Community meetup: Amazon Unmasked: Workers' Rights During the Pandemic - Feb 17 - 7PM

Lieke Ploeger lieke at disruptionlab.org
Mon Feb 15 17:50:57 CET 2021

Dear all,

Here a short invitation from us at the Disruption Network Lab!
Our first community meetup of 2021 is happening this Wednesday, Feb 17
(7 PM – 8:30 PM, online), focusing on a very important topic. Amazon
Unmasked: Workers' Rights During the Pandemic.
https://www.disruptionlab.org/event/amazon-unmasked

Christian Smalls, an Amazon warehouse worker in Staten Island, (New
York), who was fired for saying that the company is not doing enough to
protect workers from exposure, will be in dialogue with Yonatan Miller
from Berlin vs. Amazon.
The meetup will lead to our upcoming conference Behind the Mask:
Whistleblowing During the Pandemic (Free Online Live-Stream) on March
18-20: https://www.disruptionlab.org/behind-the-mask

Admission is free BUT the number of participants is limited to 30 so
booking is essential!
You can reserve a spot via: https://pretix.eu/disruptionlab/amazonunmasked

Best, Lieke.

--