[resource-net] Open Call for Participants ends this Friday, 30. April

Rachel Uwa rachel.uwa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 16:28:12 CEST 2021

Hi Resource Network,

School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe along with our collaborators
IMPAKT Centre for Media Culture in Utrecht, The Netherlands, are pleased to
announce an open call for participation for an exciting collaborative
series of events throughout 2021 called CODE NL-D.

Are you worried about the power of Big Tech companies? Do you want more
transparency? Do you think governments should know more about digital
society, to protect our rights? Please Apply: http://
schoolofma.org/CODE_NL-D <https://t.co/X0OEMRCEbt?amp=1>

Participation is free of charge. Participants will be selected on the basis
of their motivation. In making the selection, we also aim for a diverse
group in terms of backgrounds and expertises. Everyone is welcome to apply
and no prior experience is required. We are looking for people that can
participate in all events for the duration of the CODE NL-D programme.
There is a small stipend for the groups that produce a work for the online
showcase.
*Deadline is this Friday, 30. April*.
Please forward this email to anyone you think could be interested! Thanks
in advance!

Warmly,
Rachel

*Creative Director | School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe
<http://schoolofma.org/>*
*Enrollment for our on- and offline classes are open now. Join us!*
*-Algorithmic Poetry
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/algorithmic-poetry-speculative-imagination-machine-learning-code-studies-tickets-145873241793>*
*-Color and Accessibility
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/color-and-accessibility-tickets-146605333499>*
*-Visual Methodologies for Climate Futures
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/visual-methodologies-for-climate-futures-tickets-146686255539>*
*-Terms of Disagreement
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/terms-of-disagreement-tickets-146493836007>*

*-If We Ruled The World II
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/if-we-ruled-the-world-ii-tickets-146609501967>*

*-Reflexiones a través de las Máquinas
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/reflexiones-a-traves-de-las-maquinas-tickets-146739442623>*
*-All offline programs and open calls can be found here
<http://schoolofma.org/programs.html>*