[resource-net] utopias game release

Chloê Langford c.langford at mailbox.org
Wed May 13 17:58:35 CEST 2020

Hi Resourcers,

I'm writing on behalf of AAA Collective https://aaasoftwa.re , to let you know about our game release: " Utopias - Navigating Without Coordinates https://utopias.aaasoftwa.re/ ". I've included a description below this email.

I'll keep it short and sweet and say: go check out the website, watch the trailer, download it :-)

Chloê Langford

Utopias: Navigating Without Coordinates is a videogame network of nine worlds - each one a personal utopia developed by a member of AAA collective.

Each world in Utopias is a site of crystallization where our ideas and how we work as a group have gathered and grown. The process of creating Utopias was a collective deep dive into things like group decision-making, the economics of care (for oneself and others), the sharing of resources and information, generating and maintaining sustainable momentum and examining personal wounds left from living in a hyper-individualized economy of scarcity.

Is a collective utopia possible?