[resource-net] Course offerings for these uncertain times

Rachel Uwa rachel.uwa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 16:18:26 CEST 2020

Hi Resourcers,

I hope you're all doing well or as well as can be expected!

I'm writing to let you know we (School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe)
have designed a series of online classes on topics we feel are relevant to
the current moment both in mutual support of our community and for our
continued survival.

Art & Animals in the Age of AI and Bio-Engineering
<http://schoolofma.org/art-and-animals.html>
6. April - 4. May
Instructor: Regine Debatty

Medical Bodies: Art, Medicine, and the Human Body
<http://schoolofma.org/medical-bodies.html>
7. April - 5. May
Instructor: Marisa Satsia

Getting Personal: A Hands-On Guide To Making Personal Games
<http://schoolofma.org/getting-personal.html>
22. April - 20. May
Instructors: Bahiyya Khan, Lorenzo Pilia, Marie Claire Leblanc Flanagan

Tools for Reimagining Better Worlds Through Cooperation
<http://schoolofma.org/tools-for-reimagining.html>
23. April - 14. May
Instructor: Ela Kagel

In each of these online classes, we've added a limited number of
Pay-What-You-Can Solidarity tickets for women, POC, LGBTQ+, and others
under-represented in the tech world who otherwise would be unable to
attend. Please help me spread the word to those for whom this might be
relevant.

Best wishes for your continued health and safety!

Warmly,
Rachel

*Founder | School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe  **http://schoolofma.org/
<http://schoolofma.org/>*