[resource-net] Black Lives Matter

Diana McCarty diana.mccarty at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 19:01:53 CEST 2020

Greetings all,

I'm just listening to Museums as Crime Scenes,
A Conversation with Ariella Aïsha Azoulay, Bonaventure Soh Bejeng
Ndikung, and Jonas Tinius.
- which will be available here later:
http://reboot.fm/2020/06/05/museums-as-crime-scenes/

It speaks very much to the discussion here of a solidarity statement
with Black Lives Matter.
I think Bona just said something like "If you represent an
organization, don't make claims about being in solidarity with us, be
in solidarity with us. If there are not black artists in your program,
you are not in solidarity with us." And the conversation goes on...

All the best,
Diana