[resource-net] Opening up your events/venues during/after COVID-19?

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at disruptiv.biz
Tue Jun 2 17:06:15 CEST 2020

Dear Rachel,

thanks for this! At the moment we are only planning open air events, so
the ones that we mentioned in ACUD will be film screenings, and for sure
with a limited amount of seats at a safe distance. They will be taking
place in the outdoor yard.

Dates will be on July 30 (screening of the film PUSH), August 12
(screening of the film Never Whistle Alone).
On August 30 we are planning a tour with Christoph Trautvetter in the
city, and this will also be open air (of course).

The first events we are planning with a non-open air set-up will be in
September.

All the best!

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // Artistic Director
Disruption Network Lab