[resource-net] Fwd: News & Solidarity from Liebig12_Berlin

liebig zwoelfe liebigzwoelfe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 17:03:04 CEST 2020

Dear reSourcers & Liebig12 friends in Quarantine,,,,,

first of all
Liebig12 hopes you all are well!

as we had to cancel our last event back in March, we did take a break and
stepped back but we also keep listening to the many online contributions,
initiatives and discussions around the current Covid19 confusion that is
affecting so many aspects of our daily life...

We still live and spend time @Liebig12 and if you pass by through the front
window you can still feel the buzz z z of lively creatures sending out
messages!

Something important we felt to support now, as the refugee crisis seems to
be vanished from the mass media, is this initiative to collect further
money & resources for the refugee camps in* Lesbo* and *Moira*.

„*Fck the Fckrz*“, a collective of young cultural activists connected to
Liebig12, has been producing lovely handmade masks to be sold for this
purpose!
The whole profit will go to the trusted association Mission LIFELINE
<https://mission-lifeline.de/?fbclid=IwAR2uav_ZzBzeMimuZLMNTU8INzkW5-SnUvvE5fZ3Mckz9ypxEh3aEuqgW0c>
Search and Rescue's initiative #SaveThem
<https://mission-lifeline.de/savethem/> acting already since a while and in
need of further resources.

Please read details below, choose and order a nice handmade mask!
as now Masks seem to be mandatory its good to have nice sustainable ones
and to think on the very vulnerable people out there!

*::*

Fck the Fckrz
<https://www.facebook.com/fckthefckerz/?__tn__=K-R&eid=ARCsySXqXyOC3xw7he_tD5l7BMmHovFvD3IHBCsnwQAXJaOAnShRhnO4fldUWL8ND4CEK_YejZS4dzYh&fref=mentions&__xts__[0]=68.ARD3Z1eHZBOxvFxEVrowcOeDQIZJROFejSbSmDsxfp9BiVASIsd1wtHsnErM1zKuP7sz-BqP2InkJSrv5ZSISTDXCwASB367E8pT_LNRugPmqDfcsbaSOsx2yZITEJ_8XoUMP5R3QqI7Vr6ozt5-rZF3WH9acFNqoxIjaM4a9aPoFOP-wsb8KkzwzDTm5W5EqBxjoaB0XP0TGUCYodEKNtkxWdgtAYbBYRwGlO4NuiREzWHjOmXLIm78YwnA0aTLjP3rZGaPTpMpRINalyropj_6O_fTJSwCVovWPEp_4PTl-Fg7G0sitqRDEEAEibUI6k0L9FdkThGE80MWMChi6dEn>
in solidarity with refugees in *Moria* and *Lesbos*.

Buy a handmade mask and support Mission LIFELINE
<https://mission-lifeline.de/?fbclid=IwAR2uav_ZzBzeMimuZLMNTU8INzkW5-SnUvvE5fZ3Mckz9ypxEh3aEuqgW0c>
Search and Rescue's initiative #SaveThem
<https://mission-lifeline.de/savethem/>, organising charter flights to
bring children and their mothers to safety and improving the living
situation in the camps.

If the conditions in refugee camps were inhumane before, due to the ongoing
corona crisis, they are now hellish. Things urgently need to change.

Mission Lifeline is working tirelessly, putting pressure on an inactive EU
to fulfil their promises to relocate refugees and, in the meantime,
improving hygienic conditions and medical care on site. It is a voluntary
charity and every euro donated will benefit people in the camps.

Buy a mask and spread the message:* Capitalism is the virus!*
--

We have made two types of masks available in the following models:

*Type A: 8 + eurosType B: (with a filter pocket) - 10 + euros*

*Both come in black or kitten with or without the message.*
Type B is available in S without a message for smaller faces.

The elastics may come in a different colour to the picture.
Please wash before use.

–
Have a look, question & order sending a message here:
https://www.facebook.com/fckthefckerz/
or email at: fckthefckrz at gmail.com

*- sorry for using still only mainstream channels by the way and let us
know if you cannot see the pics we can send them per email as well!*

best wishes to everyone,
take good care
Liebig12

++++++ TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS NEWSLETTER JUST REPLY "REMOVE

Liebig12
Liebigstr.12
10247 Berlin
www.liebig12.net