[resource-net] 19_&_22.11_Fck the Fckerz @Acker Stadt Palast_&_Panke_Berlin

liebig zwoelfe liebigzwoelfe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 23:32:59 CET 2019

Dear Liebig12 followers,

*Fck the Fckerz*, a spontaneous series of encounters, performative talks &
solidarity oriented initiatives on urgent political issues initiated
by *Marianne
Tuckman *&* Marcelo Schmittner* as artists in residency at Liebig12 in
collaboration with larger network of cultural activists,will happen again
this week @ACKER STADT PALAST & @Panke.

*TOMORROW 19.02.2019*
>From 7.30pm
*Fck the Fckerz #3 @ACKER STADT PALAST*_(Ackerstraße 169, 10115 Berlin,
Germany)

We invite you to an open discussion where we will compare, reflect and
contextualise the political descent and consequent social movements that
are spreading over the planet, using Hong Kong and Chile as a starting
point.

We will begin with a brief introduction from *Pancha Vera* (performer and
writer) resuming the last *Fck the Fckerz#2* open discussion (*Chile wachte
endlich auf /*, 29.10.2019).
Pancha will also give a presentation offering an analysis of ‘neo
liberalism in crisis’, extracting themes and ideologies that are manifested
in the numerous global revolts happening right now in Haiti, Ecuador,
Chile, Lebanon and Hong Kong (to name a few).

Pancha´s talk will be followed by a presentation from a representative of a
group of activists focussing on the situation in Hong Kong at Laidak (The
Last Fight for Freedom: from Berlin to Hong Kong).
We will finish the evening by opening up the conversation by dividing into
groups to discuss various questions.

The time has come, let’s take back the power to narrate ourselves!

+++

*Friday 22.11.2019*
>From 10pm
*Fck the fckerz #4 SOLI PARTY @Panke*_(Gerichtstraße 23, 13347 Berlin,
Germany)

*SOLI PARTY FOR CHILEAN PROTESTERS*
fundraising for S*agrada Mercancía*, independent artist-run space in
Santiago that opened its doors to protesters in need offering shelter,
medical care and legal advice.
THE GROUND IS SHAKING. THE ROOF IS ON FIRE. PUT YOUR BODY WHERE IT NEEDS TO
BE. HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME.
–
DJS/ PERFORMANCES

*AntuantuEliAmigdalaMarianne/ Ula / MarceloAladaMarce*
--
What's going on RIGHT NOW in Chile is a result of A LOOOONG accumulation of
discomfort, anger and powerlessness stemming from a series of measures that

The only way ordinary people can access healthcare and education is by
putting themselves in HUGE debt. You got to WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK.
Pensions are a JOKE (JOKE JOKE JOKE JOKE).  Even water is privatised. FCK
THE FCKERZ! In hospital the cost of each plaster you use is added to your
bill. FCK THE FCKERZ! We demand the de facto implementation of the new
social pact coming from the needs of the people rather than the elite, the
abolishment of the Constitution of the Republic that was approved in 1980,
in the midst of the dictatorship, and the end to STATE TERRORISM  and
violations of human rights.
FCK THE FCKERZ! X 1,200,000
–
Put your body where it needs to be.
Turn off your TV.
Set your euros free.
--
‘Hit me baby one more time´ Britney Spears
‘The rule of law is inferior to the rule of anarchy’ Marquis de Sade

--
++++ TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS NEWSLETTER JUST REPLY "*REMOVE ME*" ++++