[resource-net] Friends from China?

Rachel Uwa rachel.uwa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:27:12 CET 2019

Dear Resource peeps!

We're doing a final push for people to apply for the Made in China program.
In case some of you have connections in China, we have scholarships for
them so please share!!!

We have 2 scholarships to be exact, through Seeed and x.factory, which will
be given to WOMEN from China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.

They have 10 days left to apply for this (applications close 01 March, and
the scholarship winners will be notified on 08 March).

I would really appreciate it, if you could share this far and wide (to your
networks, FB, Twitter etc.)

Here's some text we've drafted:

10 DAYS TO APPLY! Collaborating with Seeed and x.factory, the School of
Machines, Making and Make-Believe are offering 2 FULL TUITION SCHOLARSHIP
to Chinese female participants for the Made in China course! You have 10
days to apply, applications close on March 1st, and recipients will be
announced on March 8th.

To apply, please fill out the form at jinshuju.net/f/u9dTwd (select which
scholarship you are applying for in the "pricing category" section).

If you don't qualify for the scholarship, but are interested in
participating in the program, we have a few spots left. You can read more
about it on bit.ly/schoolofma-china - if you have any questions, please
don't hesitate to write the school at info at schoolofma.org

Thanks for reading and for sharing if you're able to!

Warmly,
Rachel

--

*Founder | School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe  **http://schoolofma.org/