[resource-net] Upcoming @Liebig12 Berlin

liebig zwoelfe liebigzwoelfe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:11:08 CEST 2018

   - Dear reSourcers & Liebig12´s followers, long time no updates...so here
   we go so far :) please feel free to join & get in touch!
   - ::
   - Workshop
   - ::Yuri Landman::
   - ELECTRIC KALIMBA
   - How to join the workshop >>
   www.liebig12.net/yuri-landmankalimba-workshop/
   - ::
   - Residency
   - William “Bilwa” Costa :: Véronique Langlott :: Emily
   - Ranford :: WILL I DREAM DURING THE PROCESS?
   - ::
   - Residency
   - Claudia Schmitz :: Ingo Reulecke :: Bruno Besana ::
   - Nicola Hein :: Simon Rose :: STATION
   - ::
   - Residency
   - Valery Vermeulen :: Hiroshi Matoba :: Ads/CFT #001
   - ::
   - All details & further Upcoming under >> *www.liebig12.net/program/
   <http://www.liebig12.net/program/>*

*// TO BE REMOVED from this mailing list just REPLY "REMOVE ME" //*
--
Liebig12
Liebigstrasse 12