[resource-net] searching for electrical engineer to work with artist

Mimi Kind mimi.l.kind at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:12:16 CEST 2018

Hi everyone !

I’m on the search for someone with an engineering background to collaborate/work with. This person doesn’t need to be formally trained, but rather has a good understanding of electronics.

I am an Australian artist moving to Berlin next year, who makes kinetic sound sculptures and installations. I’m living in Switzerland at the moment working with the sound installation artist ZImoun. You can get more of a sense of my work:
www.mimikind.com <http://www.mimikind.com/>
https://www.instagram.com/mimisokind/?hl=en <https://www.instagram.com/mimisokind/?hl=en>

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to a person/group with experience in electronics, and even better if they have some experience in robotics, solar power and electromagnetism. I am self taught in these areas but am seeking to develop my work further through working with a person who has more expertise in these fields than myself!

Please send me an email if could be this person, or if you have any recommendations…
Any help would be super appreciated - I don’t know where to start as I know very few people in Berlin!

Thanks so much,
Mimi Kind

mimi.l.kind at gmail.com <mailto:mimi.l.kind at gmail.com>