[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 20-25 November 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Nov 19 16:50:07 CET 2018

Dear all,

This Monday we're really happy to share with you a full week program
<https://mailchi.mp/daf9eb3e7575/spektrum-program-19nov2018?e=9e3a7930d6> at
Spektrum, with two community nights:

   - Tuesday 20 November | 19:30 Movlab #28 Presents Willpower Theremin /
   Scent Club Berlin: Dark Ecological Services With Marius Presterud
   - Wednesday 21 November | 19:30 Cryptoparty

And four events:

   - Thursday 22 November | 20:00 Blacklist #4 What Is Democracy?
   - Friday 23 November | 20:00 John Bartley Cooper - Gemischte Gespräche
   - Saturday 24 November | 20:00 Specimens at Spektrum With Midori Hirano
   - Sunday 25 November | 20:00 Anjo / Emilio Berne' #510

You can read more about all of this in our online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/daf9eb3e7575/spektrum-program-19nov2018?e=9e3a7930d6>,
on our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Also, we're excited to share with you that we have just published the
report How We Can All Make It to the Future - A Guide to Offline Community
Building in Art & Science
<https://spektrumberlin.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Community/Spektrum_Community_Report_Oct2018_CCBY30DE.pdf>,
which was produced as part of our collaboration in the ReImagine Europe
project <http://www.re-imagine-europe.eu> co-funded by the Creative Europe
Programme of the European Union. In it, we describe how we built up our
community structure, how communities were formed, how they developed and
which issues we faced. Throughout the years, we have collectively gathered
a list of tips & tricks for community building, as well as links to
additional resources. We hope that by sharing the lessons we learned during
our community  building process, we can inspire others to initiate similar
initiatives in the spirit of ’do-it-together-with-others’.

Wish you all a good week!

Best, Lieke Ploeger

--
SPEKTRUM | art science community