[resource-net] Call for Participation Vorspiel 2019

transmediale_vorspiel vorspiel at transmediale.de
Mon Nov 19 15:13:29 CET 2018

Dear all,

In early 2019, transmediale and CTM festival would like to cooperate
again with the Berlin network of independent project spaces, galleries,
cultural actors and institutions in the fields of digital art + culture
and experimental sound + music. With the goal of creating and presenting
a distributed program of events by the various initiatives that are
working in these fields, we hereby invite you to respond to our *Call
for Participation for Vorspiel 2019*.

If you want to take part, please register by *23 November 2018* here
<https://transmediale.de/content/vorspiel-2019-call-for-participation>.
*NB: We are not asking for full program details yet. We will come back
to you asking for more detailed information after 23 November.*

*Call for Participation*
The Vorspiel 2019 Call for Participants is addressed to independent
project spaces, platforms, curators, and artists in Berlin. The idea is
to create a program (with exhibitions, performances, concerts,
presentations, and other formats) that unfolds all over the city in
spaces dedicated to digital art and culture, and experimental sound and
music. The two-week event series will start with a shared opening event
on *18 January 2019* at ACUD MACHT NEU <https://acudmachtneu.de/>,
organized by transmediale and CTM together with all participating venues.

As always production and organization costs associated with Vorspiel
events must be covered by the associated spaces and organizers.
transmediale and CTM will organize the communication and promotion of
the program, including a dedicated Vorspiel 2019 website, a press
release, print materials, and social media.

*Vorspiel 2019 - Dates*

1st Planning Meeting
28.11.2019 ACUD MACHT NEU

Vorspiel Opening at ACUD MACHT NEU <http://acudmachtneu.de/>
18.01.2019

Vorspiel Program
18.01.–03.02.2019

CTM 2019 <http://www.ctm-festival.de/festival-2018/welcome/> Persistence
<https://www.ctm-festival.de/festival-2019/welcome/>
25.01.–03.02.2019

transmediale 2019 <https://transmediale.de/festival-2019>
31.01.–03.02.2019

If you want to take part, please register by *23 November 2018* here
<https://transmediale.de/content/vorspiel-2019-call-for-participation>.

Best regards,
the Vorspiel team