[resource-net] The XLt newsletter #9098724531808 - new CiTiZEN KiNO ( May 24 ) at Regenbogen Fabrik ( Btropolis )

podinski podinski at mailbox.org
Tue May 22 12:52:46 CEST 2018

Dear arts and praxis friends,

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The XLterrestrials ( XLt ) - an arts and praxis group, an arts +
politics blog, and a small team which currently produces the mobile
CiTiZEN KiNO series - would like to INVITE YOU to our next episode :

-- May 24 -- CiTiZEN KiNO #72/73 : The Beach Beneath The Anthroposcreens !

Activist cinema exploring the 50 years anniversary of the May 68
uprisings, the contexts and meaning of La ZAD ( zones to defend ) in
France, and the struggles against the new techno-dystopian-colonialism.
A mix of ( rare ) media archives, film excerpts and public forum.

At: Regenbogenfabrik, Lausitzerstr.22, Kreuzberg, 20:00h

- by donation - no financial borders !

Read more here: https://tinyurl.com/yd6eemp5

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

We also recommend...

-- May 29 -- The "Kunstblock" screens Oliver Ressler's film about la ZAD
+ discussion, at Acud, Prenzlauerberg. 20:00h

More info here: https://tinyurl.com/ybbe9vym

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Check the XLT radar for more event listing and recommendations for all
your liberating summer needs ;)
http://xlterrestrials.org/plog/

:::::::::::::

WHo's GOT TIME for NEWSLETTERS !?!??

NOW'S THE TIME to Rise up !  Get engaged !  Take your city, your hood,
your homes and your lives back !

thx for reading ... and sharing ! ... And spread the grassroots resources !

And introduce some new friends to the C-Kino experience !
We are NOT institutionally supported culture, we depend upon our
community for support to keep this activist project ALIVE !

Greetings earth-comrades !

dr, Podinski

+ all the underpaid ALIEN XLt psychomedia analysts

0~~~~O-----o
www.xlterrestrials.org/plog

arts + praxis organisms
o-----O~~~~~0

::: Some USEFUL XXXxtras ::::

*new* Excellent RESOURCE from various ANTI-GOO Initiatives :

Keine guten Nachbarn: Google, Factory & Co.
Die vorliegende Broschüre ist ein Gemeinschaftswerk von NoGoogleCampus:
engagierte Nachbar*innen aus Kreuzberg, Neukölln und Treptow sowie
Aktive aus den Initiativen Lause bleibt, GloReiche Nachbarschaft und
Bizim Kiez. Illustrationen von Lena Ziyal und Max Sauermoser.

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.gloreiche.de/downloads/

( De only, Eng translation still needed )

:::

MORE LINKS to engage in the ( local ) struggles to stop the
techno-colonialist invasion of our beloved Btropolis eco-systems !

Google Campus verhindern

www.google-ist-kein-guter-nachbar.de (Online ab 16.5.2018)

GloReiche Nachbarschaft

https://www.gloreiche.de