[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 15-20 May 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon May 14 10:18:05 CEST 2018

Dear reSourcers,

It's Monday so time again for a fresh newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/a0711169db75/spektrum-program-15-20may2018?e=0f19726dcf>
with the new week program for Spektrum!
This week, we're hosting two community nights:

   - Tuesday 15 May | 19:30: movLab #23 / XEN reprise of Prototypes:
   Quantum leaps in trans-semiotics
   - Wednesday 16 May | 19:00: CryptoParty

...t hree nights focused on sound art, with a new edition in our Sonic
Vibrations series on Friday:

   - Thursday 17 May | 20:00: Reanimation nights #19: Nino Guo / Coline
   Quintin / Reanimation quartet #453
   - Friday 18 May | 19:00: Sonic Vibrations #4: Global Identities of Sound
   - Saturday 19 May | 20:30: Giovanni Verga / Å (Alexandra Spence + Adam
   Pultz Melbye) #454

And finally an audiovisual performance night on Sunday to close off the week

   - Sunday 20 May | 20:30: Christian Duka & Marco Maldarella + Mario
   Verandi: /nɪçts/ #455

You can read more about all of this in the online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/a0711169db75/spektrum-program-15-20may2018?e=0f19726dcf>,
on our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Have a good week and maybe see you at one of these,

Best, Lieke Ploeger

--
SPEKTRUM | art science community
Bürknerstr. 12