[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 8-13 May 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon May 7 10:35:31 CEST 2018

Dear reSourcers,

We've just published our newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/b3b0aef5c5b1/spektrum-program-8-13-may?e=492cc49626>
with the new week program for Spektrum.
First of all, we are very happy and honoured that Spektrum Berlin has been
selected by the Berliner Senat - Department for Culture as one of 20
winners of the 2018 Berlin project space award - a massive thank you to our
community supporters & members, our collaborators throughout the last
(nearly) three years and to all of you for the support and helpful advice
we always received through the reSource network, even from before the
opening of Spektrum! This network has been very valuable for us, and we
hope to be able to continue such networking efforts in the future, also to
share our own experiences and learnings with others.

Then for the program this week at SPEKTRUM: we're hosting two double
community nights:

   - Tuesday 8 May | 19:30: Scent Club Berlin meetup #12 / Sonic Code
   Sessions #59
   - Wednesday 9 May | 19:30: OpenFrameworks Berlin meetup / Berlin Modular
   post-Superbooth stammtisch

A screening night hosted by VIVO Media Arts and the Western Front from
Canada:

   - Thursday 10 May | 20:00: Screening: Internal Landscapes: Bc
   (Dis)embodied #449

And three performance nights in the weekend:

   - Friday 11 May | 20:30: SCOPE Presents: Amberscope / M. Kardinal &
   Monocube #450
   - Saturday 12 May | 20:00: Atsuko Hatano / Andrew Neumann #451
   - Sunday 13 May | 20:00: Binaura / Andreja Andric #452

You can read more about all of this in the online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/b3b0aef5c5b1/spektrum-program-8-13-may?e=492cc49626>,
on our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Maybe see you there this week to share a celebration drink!

Best, Lieke Ploeger

--
SPEKTRUM | art science community
Bürknerstr. 12