[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 21-25 March 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Mar 19 18:52:57 CET 2018

Dear reSourcers,

We have just published our newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/281d8fc2f3cb/spektrum-program-21-25march2018> with the
Spektrum program for this week: we have a shorter, but sweeter program this
time :)

We're hosting community nights on Wednesday & Thursday

   - Wed 21 March: Community night: movLab #21
   - Thu 22 March: CryptoParty

Our next edition in the series Sonic Vibrations on Saturday, with a lecture
on new musical instruments, and a live performance by Aether Ore (Liz
Allbee, Alberto de Campo & Hannes Hoelzl) on Saturday:

   - Sat 24 March: Sonic Vibrations #2: Music and Mathematics

And a screening of experimtental film on Sunday:

   - Sun 25 March: Light Movement 28: Sylvia Schedelbauer

Finally, we would also like to notify you of an open call for the Enhanced
sensing conference by the Sentire project - the deadline is 30 March, with
the conference happening on 12 April.
You can read more about all of this here
<https://mailchi.mp/281d8fc2f3cb/spektrum-program-21-25march2018>, or check
our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Maybe see you there!