[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 12-18 March 2018

Lieke Ploeger liekeploeger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:58:11 CET 2018

Dear all,

We have just published our newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/7cefef724e7a/spektrum-program-12-18march2018> with
quite a busy program at Spektrum this week.

We're hosting three community nights on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday:

   - Mon 12 March: Community night: MetaMatter #8
   - Tue 13 March: Community night: Scent Club #10 / Sonic Code Sessions #55
   - Wed 14 March: Community night: Berlin Modular local Designers
   Workshop!

A re-screening of the Donna Haraway documentary on Thursday (we expect a
busy night: please come between 17:30 - 18:00 to buy your ticket):

   - Thu 15 March: XEN re-screening: Donna Haraway: Story Telling for
   Earthly Survival

Two sound art events on Friday & Saturday:

   - Fri 16 March: Reanimation nights #17: Martyna Poznańska / Reanimation
   trio
   - Sat 17 March: Patricia Bosshard, Soizic Lebrat, Anouck Genthon, Marie
   Schwab #429

And last but not least a screening of ICAN Germany on Sunday night - this
event is free of charge, but donations are welcome:

   - Sun 18 March: ICAN screening: The Bomb #430

You can read more about all events here
<https://mailchi.mp/7cefef724e7a/spektrum-program-12-18march2018>, or check
our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Have a good week and maybe see you at one of these!

Best, Lieke Ploeger