[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 12-17 June 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Jun 11 12:55:23 CEST 2018

Dear all,

Happy Monday! We have just published our SPEKTRUM newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/1956b096b440/spektrum-program-8-13-may-2779185?e=0f19726dcf>
with our weekly program. As usual, we're hosting community nights on
Tuesday & Wednesday:

   - Tuesday 12 June | 19:30 Scent Club Berlin #13: Stinky Picnic / Berlin
   vvvv Meetup #1
   - Wednesday 13 June | 18:00 Berlin Modular: What's the Patch

Followed by performance nights organised in collaboration with Liebig12 and
SCOPE sessions:

   - Thursday 14 June | 20:00 Liebig12 Presents: Melbye & Nagao / Faber
   Mcdermott / Tyler Oyer #463
   - Friday 15 June | 20:00 Scope Presents: Sʌhʌr + Menion / Mila Chiral &
   Optic Veil / Guy Briller & Georg Werner #464

And two sound art-focused events in the weekend:

   - Saturday 16 June | 20:30 Dirk Stromberg / Miki Yui #465
   - Sunday 17 June | 20:00 Sound Portraits #25: Caterina Barbieri

Finally, we are happy to invite you to our third anniversary of Spektrum,
which we'll be celebrating on Saturday 23 June with Sonic Vibrations 5: the
Analogue Infinity
<https://spektrumberlin.de/events/detail/spektrum-year-3-sonic-vibrations-5-the-analogue-infinity.html>
 !

You can read more about all of this in our online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/1956b096b440/spektrum-program-8-13-may-2779185?e=0f19726dcf>
 , on our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Hope to see you there,