[resource-net] open call for shor term residencies in Brazil

Georgia Nicolau georgia.nicolau at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 15:04:33 CEST 2018

Dear resource friends,

Hope this email finds you well. Last week we launched our first open call
for our short term residencies programme at Lab Santista.
<http://labsantista.procomum.org/labxs-2018-residency-program/> The call is
for artists who are* developing or want to investigate the relationship
between arts, communities and the aesthetics of the commons.*  Brazilians
and non-Brazilians artists may apply- there is no hindrance from country of
origin, but our *main focus are artists who identify themselves as coming
from the SOUTH of the world*. There is support for tickets, stipend and
production and artist's fee.

More infos and application in portuguese, english and spanish available
here. <http://labsantista.procomum.org/labxs-2018-residency-program/>

Please spread the word if possible!

Warm regards,
Georgia