[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 31 July - 4 Aug 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Jul 30 10:18:14 CEST 2018

Dear all,

Happy Monday! Our week program
<https://mailchi.mp/61782ec50abf/spektrum-program-31july> for Spektrum has
just gone out, with a community meetup on Tuesday:

   - Tuesday 31 July | 19:30  Sonic Code Sessions #65

And three sound art performance nights from Thursday to Saturday:

   - Thursday 2 Aug | 20:30  Guilherme Rodrigues / Johan Moir / Nicola Hein
   / Casey Moir #480
   - Friday 3 Aug | 20:30  Klangscheiben Modular Sessions #3
   - Saturday 4 Aug | 20:30  Lisa Stenberg / 404.zero #481

On Wednesday 1 August, we'll be at ACUD macht neu to celebrate the start of
the Project Space Festival
<http://www.projectspacefestival-berlin.com/portfolio/festival-eroffnung-event-2018-en/>,
which will host a diverse range of events across different project spaces
in Berlin (a different one each day throughout August).
For this year's edition, our Spektrum communities will present a special
program on Friday 24 August: Scent Hunting: Wild Flowers / Sentire
<https://spektrumberlin.de/events/detail/psf-2018-spektrum-communities-present-scent-hunting-wild-flowers-sentire.html>
.

You can read more about all of this in our online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/61782ec50abf/spektrum-program-31july>, on our website
<http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Have a good week!