[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 3-7 July 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Jul 2 10:30:11 CEST 2018

Dear reSourcers,

Happy Monday! This week we have again a short but sweet program
<https://mailchi.mp/b25b2291a205/spektrum-program-2july2018?e=9e3a7930d6>
at Spektrum. We are hosting a double community night on Tuesday:

   - Tuesday 3 July | 19:30 VJ Open Lab #11 / Sonic Code Sessions -
   Sequencers with Max/MSP

And three events between Thursday and Saturday:

   - Thursday 5 July | 20:00  Discussion night: 'What Do We Even Want From
   One Another?' On Anxiety, Permeation and Identity in the age of a slowly
   imploding liberalism - with Luce deLire and Jamieson Webster
   - Friday 6 July | 20:30  OpenTechSchool 5 Years B-day Bash - celebrating
   the great work of OpenTechSchool Foundation, a great community which aims
   to give equal opportunity to whoever is interested in IT related topics.
   - Saturday 7 July | 19:00   Transient Hole (Variations) V: Arts+science
   / ephemerality+transience / performance+symposium by Transient Hole
   Research (THR), a hybrid curatorial/artistic project and a symposium
   started in summer of 2017 by viennese artist and curator Alexander Felch.

You can read more about all of this in our online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/b25b2291a205/spektrum-program-2july2018?e=9e3a7930d6>,
on our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Maybe see you there, and have a good week!

Best, Lieke Ploeger

--
SPEKTRUM | art science community
Bürknerstr. 12