[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 29 Jan - 4 Feb 2018

Lieke Ploeger liekeploeger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:00:01 CET 2018

Dear all,

We have just published our newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/728815225a66/spektrum-program-29jan-4feb> for the
program at Spektrum this week - already the final week of the Vorspiel
festival!
Within our community program, we are hosting two events:

   - Mon 29 Jan: Spektrum reConnect Communities table #7 - a great chance
   to catch up on all our communities have been doing
   - Tue 30 Jan: Community night: LC Lab #24 / Sonic Code Sessions #53

In the other days, we are hosting a panel discussion, two performance
nights and a screening on Sunday:

   - Thu 1 Feb: Blockchained Your Life_ The TechnoPolitics of
   Cryptocurrencies #412
   - Fri 2 Feb: Federico Foderaro / Andreas Lutz #413
   - Sat 3 Feb: Doron Sadja - Color Field Immersion #414
   - Sun 4 Feb: AM presents: All Sounds Considered #415

You can read more about all events here
<https://mailchi.mp/728815225a66/spektrum-program-29jan-4feb>, or check our
website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.