[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 15-21 January 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Jan 15 13:29:20 CET 2018

Dear all,

We have just published our newsletter
<http://mailchi.mp/e63c4587e701/spektrum-program-8-14-january-2018> for the
program at Spektrum this week.
This week, we're hosting two community nights:

   - Mon 15 Jan: CryptoParty / Berlin Modular: Shakmat Modular DIY workshop
   - Tue 16 Jan: Community night: Sonic Code Sessions / MadeByUs makerlab
   meetup

Two events:

   - Thu 18 Jan: Guido Kohn / Noah Punkt / Eric Wong #407
   - Fri 19 Jan: Public Exchange Digitalisierungs-Triple II:
   'Abbildungsraum'

And then we're kicking off our participation in the transmediale Vorspiel
2018 festival (20 Jan - 4 Feb 2018) on the weekend:

   - Sat 20 Jan: Sprawl_voices #408: modular synthesizer orchestra
   - Sun 21 Jan: Sound Portraits #23: Mark Fell

You can read more about all events here
<http://mailchi.mp/e63c4587e701/spektrum-program-8-14-january-2018>, or
check our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Maybe see you there, or in any case see you Friday at ACUD for the Vorspiel
opening night!

Best, Lieke Ploeger

--
SPEKTRUM | art science community