[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 8-14 January 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Jan 8 11:29:28 CET 2018

Dear all,

Best wishes for 2018!
We're starting our program back up at Spektrum this week after the holiday
break and have just published our newsletter
<http://mailchi.mp/e63c4587e701/spektrum-program-8-14-january-2018>.
This week, we're hosting a community night of our VJ open lab, a
re-screening of the Donna Haraway film that saw such a large audience last
year, as well as performance nights with SCOPE, Sound Anatomy and an
immersive AV performance by Mirella Brandi x MUEP ETMO on Sunday:

   - Mon 8 Jan: VJ Open Lab #6
   - Wed 11 Jan. XEN re-screening: Donna Haraway: Story Telling for Earthly
   Survival
   - Fri 12 Jan: SCOPE Presents: Markus Mehr / Stefanie Sixt #405
   - Sat 13 Jan: Sound Anatomy # 17: Lehn/Scott & Wassermann
   - Sun 14 Jan: Mirella Brandi x MUEP ETMO #406

You can read more about all events here
<http://mailchi.mp/e63c4587e701/spektrum-program-8-14-january-2018>, or
check our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.