[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 20-25 Feb 2018

Lieke Ploeger liekeploeger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 10:40:54 CET 2018

Dear all,

I expect that this email will not generate as many replies as the
unsubscribe thread last week, but hope you will appreciate me notifying you
of the newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/01dd7ac8f3a6/spektrum-program-12-18feb2018> for the
program at Spektrum this week ;)

We're hosting a community nights on Tuesday & Wednesday:

   - Tue 20 Feb: Berlin Modular: DIY workshop and jam Bring Your Own Kit
   and MadeByUs Open Lab night
   - Wed 21 Feb: CryptoParty

Two sound art / dance / audiovisual performance nights on Thursday and
Saturday:

   - Thu 22 Feb: Holger - Reulecke - Lussana / Purgis #422
   - Sat 24 Feb: Leila Bordreuil / Zach Rowden #423

And two screening nights on Friday and Sunday:

   - Fri 23 Feb: {Sound Portraits Screening #1}
   - Sun 25 Feb: XEN - queer_tech_camp: Strategies in Techno-performance

Also, we have now published the programme of our next exhibition #14: Sonic
Vibrations: Alien Organs, which takes place on 2-3-4 March.
You can read more about all events here
<https://mailchi.mp/01dd7ac8f3a6/spektrum-program-12-18feb2018>, or check
our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Have a good week and maybe see you at one of these!

Best, Lieke Ploeger