[resource-net] Art + Feminism Wikipedia Edit-A-Thon / We're looking for a venue!

Rachel Uwa rachel.uwa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 14:55:33 CET 2018

Hi Resourcers!

A group of women and I are looking for a venue to host this year's
Art + Feminism Wikipedia Edit-A-Thon, which is a global initiative
to change the ratio and get more female editors on Wikipedia
(there are less than 10% of female editors currently and yes, this is a
problem)!

We are hoping to have enough space for about 25-50 people
if possible and will need wifi of course. Are there any people running
venues here that might
be able to host such an event for free? (We're a volunteer group and
have no funding). If you or your organisation are able to host such an
event, please get in touch! Thanks!

Warmly,
Rachel

PS: Time/Date info: