[resource-net] transmediale/ctm/vorspiel Community Review?

Rachel Uwa rachel.uwa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 13:53:08 CET 2018

Hi Maria,

thanks for your response!
Hopefully we all get to meet soon somewhere and share experiences about all
the recent events!
There used to be a monthly resource meetup I believe but in last years has
become not so regular.

For the rest of you, perhaps you've all seen this by now, but just in case
not here you go:
a pretty brilliant write-up of one woman's experience at transmediale that
seems to resonating with
quite a lot of people since it was posted:
http://revistaarta.ro/en/column/fuck-off-transmediale-provisional-title/

Perhaps something to read and consider before we all meet again!

Still hoping there will be a designated time and place to meet up with you
all to discuss!

Warmly,
Rachel