[resource-net] pls take my address off of the list

Paz Ponce Perez-Bustamante pazppb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 15:50:36 CET 2018

hey! i think is cool people want to unsubscribe, but is it possible you
address only the administration at resource transmediale? I get a single
email now every time one member wants to unsubscribe. I wish only to
receive emails from the network and keep up to events and so on, not the
unsubscriptions. somebody has solutions? thanks!

  PAZ PONCE PÉREZ-BUSTAMANTE |
  | Curator, Art historian & Art educator

  ** Next Projects: *
   2019  "Si vivieras en una isla... LASA: 10 años de arte contextual en
Cuba." XIII Bienal de la Habana. Museo Nacional
   de Bellas Artes, Cuba.
   2018 "Lebensläufe: Neukölln". 26.06.18. In the frame of 48Hours Neukölln
Festival
   2018: "AFFECT 2018: Micro-Utopias. Cartographies of relational art".
Agora Collective e.V. May-August 2018.
   2018: "Communication of contemporary artistic practices". Workshop NODE
CENTER FOR CURATORIAL STUDIES,       Berlin.

                  You can find me co-working at:
                             AGORA  <http://agoracollective.org> Center for
Contemporary Practices
                             Mittelweg 50, 12053 Berlin