[resource-net] Looking for Recommendations: Science/Sound

Rachel Uwa rachel.uwa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 14:54:42 CET 2018

Hi Resourcers!

I hope everyone is recovering nicely from Vorspiel/transmediale/CTM events!
Or perhaps you're like me, still sleepy, but we have too much work to do!
Lol.

Anyway, I'm looking for recommendations on where to share info on my
latest School of Machines program on the topic of Ecoacoustics:
<http://schoolofma.org/ecoacoustics/>
Sound-driven spatial experience design <http://schoolofma.org/ecoacoustics/>
taking place at MONOM this May!

I've previously organised only one sound program (Studies in Vibration) at
Spektrum most of my other classes, however, focus on different technologies.

Are there specific newsletters or groups I can connect with that you know
of focused
more on science/sound?

If any of you have ideas, would love to hear about them!

Thanks in advance!
Happy recovery!

Warmly,
Rachel