[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 22-25 August 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Aug 20 10:26:22 CEST 2018

Dear all,

Following a great week of FLUX Festival <https://zangimusic.wordpress.com/>,
we're starting up our regular program
<https://mailchi.mp/32a14332a92d/spektrum-program-20aug18> again this week
at Spektrum.

   - We'll be hosting a community night on Wednesday 22 August at 19:00
   with Cryptoparty
   - A performance night supported by the Slovene Embassy in Berlin on
   Thursday 23 August | 20:30 Boštjan Perovšek & Emil Gross #484
   - A special evening organised by our communities as part of the Project
   Space Festival Berlin on Friday 24 August | 17:00 Spektrum Communities
   Present: Scent Hunting: Wild Flowers / Sentire
   - And finally, an audiovisual performance night on Saturday 25 August |
   20:30 Greg Kappes / Luisa Lemgruber #485

You can read more about all of this in our online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/32a14332a92d/spektrum-program-20aug18>, on our website
<http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Nearly all of our events this week will be free entrance - maybe see you
there!

Best, Lieke Ploeger

--
SPEKTRUM | art science community