[resource-net] Founding a gUG!

Rachel Uwa rachel.uwa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:30:18 CEST 2018

Hey everyone!

I'm seeking friendly advice! Have any of you started a gUG (non-profit LCC)
successfully and/or by using either of these two services below? I want to
set up my school as gUG asap but wanna make sure I choose the right people
to help me through the entire process to make sure it gets done right and
in a timely fashion (soon!).

If you used another service or had some other kind of help please let me
know! Also, if you have an idea about how long the process takes would be
happy to know. Thanks in advance!

https://www.winheller.com/…/non…/nonprofit-associations.html
<https://www.winheller.com/en/nonprofit-organizations/nonprofit-associations.html>

https://www.firma.de/gug-gruenden/
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.firma.de%2Fgug-gruenden%2F&h=AT3B_Zl-2VmSgJantHbjhcBZqq6--myrpLDbwSa8IMrVz-a3woxsRg3W3xRiQk_pB2K4Ksr4gXj1O3FjDNLKsQ_nnqALIDRBY_o28Muzb7vO7cz5No9hhzITBH7SMVqdGCdEjTnelB_MK4IAx70>
Warmly,
Rachel

*Founder | School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe  **http://schoolofma.org/
<http://schoolofma.org/>*