[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 7-12 August 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Aug 6 10:37:06 CEST 2018

Dear all,

During this summertime we're hosting a slightly shorter program
<https://mailchi.mp/3d52ae07ed91/spektrum-program-17july-2798357?e=9e3a7930d6>
for you at Spektrum: but our back room is nice & cold, and our front bar
has some airconditioning :)

We're starting with a community night on Tuesday:

   - Tuesday 7 August | 18:00 Berlin Modular: Bring Your Own Kit summer
   edition //  19:00 OpenFrameworks Berlin Meetup

We're very excited about the double program on Thursday & Friday with Chris
Korda, which is curated by our XenoEntities Network:

   - Thursday 9 August | 20:00 Chris Korda Introduces Potterdraw: a
   Synthesizer for Pottery
   - Friday 10 August | 20:00 A Thin Layer of Oily Rock: a Conversation
   With Chris Korda

And closing off the week, we're hosting an audiovisual performance night on
Saturday, and a sound art night on Sunday:

   - Saturday 11 August | 20:30 Scope Presents: Sæla & Ghatasheh / Barreiro
   / Seeger
   - Sunday 12 August | 20:30 Brad Nath / Robin Meeker-cummings & Theo
   Woodward

Finally, we would like to remind you of the upcoming FLUX Festival -
<https://zangimusic.wordpress.com/>Contemporary Electro-acoustic Music From
Berlin <https://zangimusic.wordpress.com>, which will be happening at
Spektrum between 13-19 August. Organised by Ignaz Schick and funded by
the Berlin Senate Department for Culture & Europe, FLUX festival
will present seven days of concerts and talks from 30 solo artists of the
current Berlin experimental electro-acoustic music scene.

You can read more about all of this in our online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/3d52ae07ed91/spektrum-program-17july-2798357?e=9e3a7930d6>,
on our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Enjoy the sunny week & hope to see you there!

Best, Lieke Ploeger

--
SPEKTRUM | art science community
Bürknerstr. 12