[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 2-6 May 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Apr 30 19:11:32 CEST 2018

Dear reSourcers,

We've just published our newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/b1f98737678d/spektrum-program-24-29-april-2758809?e=492cc49626>
with the new week program for Spektrum.
This week, we're open  from Wednesday to Sunday, with a regular community
meetup on Wednesday:

   - Wednesday 2 May | 19:30: Community Night: Software Art #3 //
   Aaartgames 018: Ecologies

Two sound art events on Thursday and Saturday:

   - Thursday 3 May | 20:00: Vilhelm Bromander/michael Thieke + Emilio
   Gordoa #445
   - Saturday 5 May | 20:00: Ulrike Brand / Gino Robair / Richard Scott #447

A special immersive audio-visual experience presented by NYU Berlin on
Friday:

   - Friday 4 May | 19:00: NYU Berlin - Clive Davis Institute - Final
   Performance - Class Of Spring 2018 #446

And a performance night curated by our XenoEntities community on Sunday:

   - Sunday 6 May | 20:00: XEN Presents Xin + Farwarmth #448

You can read more about all of this in the online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/b1f98737678d/spektrum-program-24-29-april-2758809?e=492cc49626>,
on our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.
Have a good 1st of May and maybe see you at one of these!

Best, Lieke Ploeger

--
SPEKTRUM | art science community
Bürknerstr. 12