[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 10-15 April 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Apr 9 10:41:49 CEST 2018

Dear all,

Happy Monday!
We have just published our newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/c046a5fcda81/spektrum-program-9-15april2018> with the
Spektrum program: this week we are hosting two community nights:

   - Tue 10 April: Scent Club Berlin / Sonic Code Sessions #57
   - Wed 11 April: Berlin Modular stammtisch / XEN Assemblage

We are very happy to host the conference Enhanced Sensing, presented by
Sentire and followed by a performance on Thursday afternoon & evening:

   - Thu 12 April: Sentire presents: Enhanced Sensing conference & tuning
   performance

Then in the weekend we have programmed three performance nights (sound art
on Friday & Sunday, audiovisual on Saturday):

   - Fri 13 April: Ido Bukelman, Adam Pultz Melbye & Luigi Marino #437
   - Sat 14 April: Psst#4 - Optic Veil with C. Kleine / Fax with S. Rohrer
   - Sun 15 April: Miman + Chen/Henkel/Carroll #438

You can read more about all of this here
<https://mailchi.mp/c046a5fcda81/spektrum-program-9-15april2018>, or check
our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Have a good week and hope to see you there!

Best, Lieke Ploeger

--
SPEKTRUM | art science community
Bürknerstr. 12