[resource-net] : SPEKTRUM program: 30 Oct - 5 Nov 2017

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Oct 30 14:58:18 CET 2017

Dear all,

This week we'll be hosting the following events at Spektrum:

   - Mon 30 Oct: Francesco Giomi / Carlo Maria Amadio
   - Tue 31 Oct: Community night: LC Lab #22 - Halloween edition / 32.
   Netzdoku Session: Digital storytelling in Poland
   - Wed 1 Nov: Ensemble for Experimental Music and Theater #378
   - Thu 2 Nov: Ame Zek / Sylvia Hinz / Elo Masing / Adam Goodwin /
   Guilherme Rodriguez #379
   - Fri 3 Nov: BLYPKEN / Simone Sims Longo #380
   - Sat 4 Nov:
   - Afternoon: Spektrum We Make It #5: Workshops
      - Evening: Li Song / sono.collide #381
   - Sun 5 Nov: Sound Portraits #21: Delia Derbyshire

To view more information please visit
http://mailchi.mp/94e343229b37/spektrum-program-30-oct-5-nov-2017?e=492cc49626,
our website <http://spektrumberlin.de> or our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.