[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 6-12 November 2017

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Nov 6 18:27:18 CET 2017

Dear all,

This week at Spektrum we'll be hosting the following events & community
meetups:

   - Mon 6 Nov: ★ ąяţǥąʍ€$ XVI ★
   - Tue 7 Nov: Community night: VJ open lab #4 / Sonic Code Sessions #49
   - Wed 8 Nov: Andrey Smirnov: Lecture performance #382
   - Thu 9 Nov: Queer Ethereal: capitalistic conditioning and identity
   euphoria #383
   - Fri 10 Nov: Pre-Lab: Disruption Network Lab - Terror Feeds
   - Sat 11 Nov: MovLab Presents: Sentire Performance and Talk #384
   - Sun 12 Nov: Jacquemyn & Prins & Gratkowski / Voutchkova & Höfinger #385

You can read more about the events in our latest newsletter
<http://mailchi.mp/3bb941fd0e9f/spektrum-program-6-12-november-2017?e=492cc49626>,
or check our website <http://spektrumberlin.de> or Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Also, we'll be having our next exhibition from 24-26 November: Exhibition
#13: Cybernetic Choreographies - read more here
<http://spektrumberlin.de/events/detail/exhibition-13-cybernetic-choreographies.html>
.

Best, Lieke Ploeger

--