[resource-net] Genius Loci Weimar: Public Vote Now!

MXWendler news at mxwendler.net
Sat May 6 23:25:31 CEST 2017

We invite you to vote for the competition submissions
<http://www.genius-loci-weimar.org/en/vote/>

With this year's venues, the Herderkirche, Cranachhaus and Notenbank,Genius
Loci Weimar

open up a triptych that aims to shed light on the gambles of a new faith -
from media

pioneers caught in a swirl of a new public consciousness,

to the tin gods of the 21st Century.

Genius Loci Weimar celebrates not only 500 years of Luther's theses, but
also

150 years of Das Kapital by Karl Marx, two works that have had a

decisive influence on the world we know today.

With a total prize money of 48.000€ and expected 60.000 visitors, Genius
Loci Weimar is one

of the highest rated media art competitions. This year the comeptition
received more

than 80 valid submissions. The public vote counts as one jury vote.

MXWendler is a proud sponsor and supporter.

THIS YEARS VENUES: THE HERDERKIRCHE

<http://www.genius-loci-weimar.org/en/vote/>

THE CRANACHHAUS

<http://www.genius-loci-weimar.org/en/vote/>

THE NOTENBANK

<http://www.genius-loci-weimar.org/en/vote/>

Genius Loci Weimar, 11th -13th August 2017

TAKE ME TO THE VOTING SITE <http://www.genius-loci-weimar.org/en/vote/>