[resource-net] // BLACKLIST Berlin, #2: The Global Arms Trade //

Julian Oliver julian at julianoliver.com
Fri May 5 16:14:29 CEST 2017

Dear list,

I'm pleased to confirm an exciting panel for the below event, BLACKLIST #2:

 - Andrew Feinstein, author 'The Shadow World', activist and Executive Director
   Corruption Watch UK
 - Lisa Ling, Drone Whistleblower, Former Drone System Technical Sergeant
 - Otfried Nassauer, Director the Berlin Information Center for Transatlantic
   Security
 - Dr. Barbara Happe, Political Scientist
 - Jean Peters, Activist and artist Peng Collective

Please ensure you RSVP via the contact at the following site should you wish to
attend:

    https://blackl.st

Kind regards,

--