[resource-net] : SPEKTRUM program: 13-19 March 2017

Lieke Ploeger liekeploeger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 09:34:55 CET 2017

View this email in your browser
<http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=818f00a471&e=492cc49626>
This week at SPEKTRUM

   - Monday 13 March: Berlin Modular #8: Mutable March
   <#m_4126596380639410716_monday>
   - Tuesday 14 March: MadeByUs LaserBuild <#m_4126596380639410716_tue>
   - Fri 17 - Sat 18 - Sun 19 March: Exhibition #9: Dark Body Dark Identity
   <#m_4126596380639410716_exh>

Current open call

   - Dark Technology Dark Web - deadline 1 April 2017 - read more
   <#m_4126596380639410716_opencall>

Monday 13 March: Berlin Modular #8: Mutable March

Berlin Modular
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=b65aa3b06f&e=492cc49626>
is a community that aims to bring the modular synthesizer, the experience
of building one, and it's luscious sounds to all people and aliens alike.
They meet up with other enthusiasts to build modular synthesizers, have jam
sessions, showcases, plan future events, share demonstrations and
performances.

This Monday will be a Mutable Clone DIY Session that we have been
organizing this session in our group. Read more
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=fa3f23b473&e=492cc49626>
Tuesday 14 March: MadeByUs LaserBuild

>From 18:00 - 22:00 in the makerlab

The build continues! Let's finish getting the panels on the lasersaur and
get it ready for the laser tube!

Read more
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=c2737045d6&e=492cc49626>
// Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=c86aaa851e&e=492cc49626>

*Supported by the Senatskanzlei - Kulturelle Angelegenheiten/
Spartenübergreifende Förderung künstlerischer und kultureller Projekte*
Exhibition #9: Dark Body Dark Identity
17-18-19 March 2017  tinyurl.com/darkbody
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=441e59356b&e=492cc49626>

*second part of Dark Society // curated by Alfredo Ciannameo*

Dark-embodiments allow the rupture of the crystalline morals, bursting with
tentacles and petrochemicals that comprise new ontological memories,
expanding our conception of the body as an open-architecture, redesigning
situations where the urgency of physicality can be discussed through
technology and science.
*PROGRAM *
*Friday 17 March (day ticket 10-15euro up to your offer)* 18:00 |
Exhibition Opening first day, featuring the works:

   - POLYVALENT EMBODIMENT – interactive body-to-video environment + 3D
   sculptures by Marvin Bratke and Alexander Grasser with the support of
   MadeByUs / SPEKTRUM-community
   - SENSORIC GLOVE – a prototype of an interactive instrument by Hylynyiv
   (Helena Lingor)
   - SENTIRE – A participatory installation exploring the senses of touch
   and proximity by Marcello Lussana
   - DISEMBODIED MOMENTUM – ultraHD video installation by Christian Sawalski
   - Collective video installation with short films: IrIs 2.0, an
   experimental painting by Isabella Gresser // Second Skin by Henry Driver //
   Tunnels by Duncan Poulton.

21:30 | Performance HYPO CHRYSOS by Marco Donnarumma
*Saturday 18 March (day ticket 10-15euro up to your offer)* 09:30 | Workshop
XTH SENSE by Marco Donnarumma
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=be78592c4b&e=492cc49626>
17:30 | Exhibition open
20:30 | 3 performances: DREAM MACHINE for max 30people
21:30 | Performance: SKY SNOW AND BROKEN SWORD
*Sunday 19 March (day ticket 7-12euro up to your offer)* 09:30 | Workshop
XTH SENSE by Marco Donnarumma
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=35e7e7475d&e=492cc49626>
17:00 | Exhibition open
19:00 | XENpresents: "Corpus Digitalis - a film program of visceral and
rendered bodies"
21:00 | Closing Panel/Conference with Marco Donnarumma – Body and Machine
Intelligence // presentation of the collective bodily sculpture // Marco
Mancuso – Which Identities? // Luce deLire – Art of Treason //
XEN-community – Corpus Digitalis + open discussion // moderated by Marcello
Lussana/MovLab and XEN.

Read more // Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=8a0fd7414b&e=492cc49626>
[image: Hypo Chrysos | Marco Donnarumma]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=f3e773e1b8&e=492cc49626>
HYPO CHRYSOS - Marco Donnarumma
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=cf14008746&e=492cc49626>
SKY SNOW AND BROKEN SWORD
by Gabriela Prochazka, Ichi Go, Arielle Esther, Georg Werner, Eyal Meistel:
butoh
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=499638ee10&e=492cc49626>
POLYVALENT EMBODIMENT – sculptures by Marvin Bratke and Alexander Grasser
Open Call: Dark Technology Dark Web

While smart is the keyword of the omni-connection through the internet of
things and social media, dark is the state of our relation with the
user-oriented technology that operates the data collection of our online
choices and issues our privacy and self determination in the web.

Like never before, we are spectators of an effort of sense-making within
the massive amount of data available, which is in urgent need of being
interpreted by controversial intelligent machines, such as hackers do when
they call them systems of surveillance. In this digital space, the Dark Web
extends into grey-zone territory: banned by society as a container of
illegal activities while serving as a genesis of new subcultures.

The open call for this section of Dark Society aims to gather works that
unveil these technological dimensions while questioning the ability and
necessity for users to stay anonymous, hide their tracks or obfuscate their
surrounding systems of surveillance.

Proposals: alfredo at spektrumberlin.de (deadline 1 April 2017)
Exhibition #10: DARK TECHNOLOGY DARK WEB: 21-22-23 April 2017 at Spektrum
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=9da18b6575&e=492cc49626>
Excerpt: Enhancement by Gabriel S Moses

*SPEKTRUM* is a project space in Neukölln for idealisation, realisation and
exhibition of technology-based artworks, media-focused events and
futuristic utopias based on the principle "do-it-together-with-others". Above
all, we are an open space promoting participatory processes to co-define
and co-design a social and physical playground for curiosity and critical
understanding.

Alfredo Ciannameo & Lieke Ploeger

www.spektrumberlin.de
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=061a65f391&e=492cc49626>
info at spektrumberlin.de

Bürknerstr 12
12047 Berlin - Neukölln
[image: Facebook]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=4b6f586a90&e=492cc49626>
Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=918deeb60e&e=492cc49626>
[image: Twitter]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=5f2440e795&e=492cc49626>
Twitter
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=2450a0f429&e=492cc49626>
[image: Website]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=cc3e9d2bf5&e=492cc49626>
Website
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=4afad50a63&e=492cc49626>
[image: Instagram]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=c6908dbdde&e=492cc49626>
Instagram
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=8fb2097107&e=492cc49626>
SPEKTRUM art | science | community · Bürknerstraße 12 · Berlin 12047 ·
Germany

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&afl=1>