[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 26 June - 2 July 2017

Lieke Ploeger liekeploeger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 10:32:40 CEST 2017

View this email in your browser
<http://mailchi.mp/be6e8e54db94/spektrum-program-24-30-april-2300401?e=492cc49626>
*Events this week at SPEKTRUM*

   - Mon 26 June: Berlin Modular Session 10 – BYOK Part Deux
   <#m_-7607563632879670130_monday>
   - Tue 27 June: Community night: LC Lab #19
   <#m_-7607563632879670130_wednesday1>
   - Wed 28 June: Beins Gordoa // Neumann Wassermann Ercklentz #320
   <#m_-7607563632879670130_monday>
   - Thu 29 June: Atonal Gender 4 / Mobroche & Judith Förster #321
   <#m_-7607563632879670130_thursday>
   - Sat 1 July: Eliad Wagner / Doron Sadja / Tatsuru Arai #322
   <#m_-7607563632879670130_saturday>
   - Sun 2 July: Luce deLire - Breaking up and down. Session 1 #323
   <#m_-7607563632879670130_sunday>

*For all events: free entrance for refugees / 50% discount Trump Ban
countries*
[image: Join events on Facebook]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=c95fab6a10&e=492cc49626>
Join events on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=42ed4bfe1c&e=492cc49626>
[image: Event program on our website]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=129ed28326&e=492cc49626>
Event program on our website
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=2523ba447c&e=492cc49626>
Mon 26 June: Berlin Modular Session 10 – BYOK Part Deux

*Start time: 18:00*
Sometimes they come back again… to build what was not build. The gates were
closed on us – but we withstand to fulfil our desetiny… building modules to
rock!

Do you have that one kit you never dare to touch? Grab it and come over –
build it with us. We will bring the tools, you bring the kit – and leave
with a wonderful new toy for your modular synth. Solder in a splendid
community and enjoy cold beverages (also hot if you want).

Matthias Millhoff will present his first manufactored 'TBD'-shift register
and will talk with us about the process of prototyping and breadboarding
till the moment the PCB arrives in your mailbox.

Grab your Kits! PS: No registration needed – just come!
Read on
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=ccaab07733&e=492cc49626>
Tue 27 June: LC Lab #19

*Start time: 19:30*

The LC Lab
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=8d607f5453&e=492cc49626>
(Live
Cinema Lab) is a place for audio-visual experimentation: a community where
audio and visual artists can meet, create and play new work together. We
welcome musicians, sound artists, video artists, filmmakers, visual
musicians, vjs or any other audio-visual experimenters and offer a
friendly, plug-and-play environment to play and work.
Wed 28 June: Beins Gordoa // Neumann Wassermann Ercklentz #320

Doors: 20:00 / Start time: 20:30
*Entrance 6-10 euro (up to your offer)*

Emilio Gordoa and Burkhard Beins, both very active members of the European
experimental sence are collaborating for the first time together on a
interactive project called Ipakusticas...

*«IPAKUSTIKAS No2: "Free Butterflies in an Electromagnetic Field", 2017 *
for a multi-channel (4 speakers) and two interpreters. A sonic work made by
the composer and interpreter Emilio Gordoa in collaboration with Burkhard
Beins. This piece is conceived in reflection of the simple catharsis of
nature and evolution. Especially on the interaction, reaction, repercussion
between lots of insects and electromagnetic waves. Emilio Gordoa -
percusion & electronics. Burkhard Beins - percussion. *SC Code & sound
designer: Björn Anton Erlach, Rafa Romo-Tavizón.

*«IMPROVISATION *
Experimental sound art and spontaneous interaction between three of the
most remarkable female improvisers and composers from Berlin: Andrea
Neumann // Ute Wassermann // Sabine Ercklentz

Read on
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=81c782398d&e=492cc49626>
// Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=1e36b7a6da&e=492cc49626>
Thu 29 June: Atonal Gender 4 / Mobroche & Judith Förster #321

Doors: 20:00 / Start time: 20:30
*Entrance 6-10 euro (up to your offer)*

"Atonal Gender" is a sound landscape Series in SPEKTRUM curated by Danilo
Andrés, It is a performance platform aimed at exploring the intersections
of metagender and experimental sound. We are collecting new fantasies and
technologies to imagine a "gender" of the future. We imagine "Gender" as a
piece of fiction and dramaturgy in action and evolution, under the common
score of performers creating sonorous dispositives. This edition:

*MOBROCHE / Nicolas Mores & Thorsten Broda (Chile-Germany) *
Chilean sound engineer Nicolas Mores and German musicologist Thorsten Broda
collaborate on a half-hour piece created specifically for Atonal Gender.
Expect atmospheric, aleatory, and repetitive sounds using both analog and
digital methods of production.

*PAUSE SOLO INSTALLATION / Judith Förster (Germany) *
A sequence of sound tok tok tok of bodies of water fshhhh of clouds A
sequence is something to rest your gaze on. Like looking at a neat
arrangement of flowers. Or a postcard of a view of an epic mountain range.
An I can never be nature. I can't even perceive nature; only (maybe) be
close to nature when it kills me, accidentally.
Read on
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=13a35a3df4&e=492cc49626>
//
Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=021fce97e5&e=492cc49626>
Sat 1 July: Eliad Wagner / Doron Sadja / Tatsuru Arai #322
Doors: 18:30 - *Free entrance *

*18:30 - 20:30 Warm up with DJ Saal-C, followed by:*

*20:30 - Solo performance by Eliad Wagner *
Eliad Wagner uses a modular synthesizer in his performance to explore the
aesthetics of manual interference in automatic sound.

*21:00 - Doron Sadja - "a point, a line, a circle"* is a kinetic sound
performance centered around a single motorized speaker/light and is part of
a larger series of works called “Airsonic Sculptures” that attempt to
demonstrate the spatial and sculptural qualities of sound. Similar to how a
3D printer slowly prints an object one layer after another, "a point, a
line, a circle" slowly pans sound and light around the room, allowing an
interaction between movement, frequency, and acoustics to ‘print’ sonic
shapes in space. Rather than resulting in a tangible 3 dimensional object,
we are left with a composition whose form is a like a long exposure
photograph of invisible sonic shapes.

*21:30 - Tatsuru Arai - Arkhitek-ton*
This performance “Arkhitek-ton” is a new Sound-Visual work, based on
Tatsuru Arai's algorithm system, which adds innovation to the principle of
Serialism three-point: "structural", "complex" and "noisy". The algorithm
sound is generated by state-of-the-art technology such as Artificial
Intelligence, rather than by native human intelligence only.

Read on
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=aad5bbe133&e=492cc49626>
// Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=3228aebf3e&e=492cc49626>
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=cf854ec4cf&e=492cc49626>
Tatsuru Arai - Arkhitek-ton
Sun 2 July: Luce deLire - Breaking up and down. Session 1 #323
Doors: 19:30 / Start time: 20:00
*Entrance 3-5 euro (up to your offer)*

*"Breaking up and down. Session 1"* is a discussion by and for (queer)
activists and artists and whoever ever had or broke a heart. We are aiming
at politicizing individual suffering and developing an a(n)esthetics of
breaking up (and down, consequentially).

The event will start out as a panel discussion on the political economy of
breaking up based on artworks. Later, we will move the discussion into
smaller groups. Everybody is encouraged to share art and experiences,
taking aim at general questions like: "What interest does global capitalism
have in an economy of dysfunctional love relationships?" "Why do we live
the same story again and again?" and "Better to break up or die trying?"
The event is based on an idea for an exhibition, focusing on the economic
relevance of emotional proximity. It will thus end with a call for further
action and development.

   - *zoya*: translator, curator, organizer based in berlin. See:
   http://www.schwulesmuseum.de/ausstellungen/view/the-
   lightest-shade-of-aflatoon/
   <http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=da7836e6b6&e=492cc49626>
    exhibit and http://transformations-tffb.org/
   <http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=4eb51db037&e=492cc49626>
   - *Zara*
   - *Antje Prust* is a director and performer. Her interdisciplinary works
   comprise Trash/DIY performances, development of theatrical plays,
   installations and video. Her main interest lays with fictional bodies,
   subversion of language and participation by way of touch.
   http://antjeprust.de/
   <http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=4b6b3cca82&e=492cc49626>
   - *Kandis Friesen* is an interdisciplinary artist and cultural worker
   based in Montréal. http://kandisfriesen.com/
   <http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=0871c5047b&e=492cc49626>
   - *Luce deLire* is a cluster of identities, mostly known as a sophist,
   lover of public dancing, time traveler, philosopher and collector of
   mediocre jokes. She is working on and with treason, post secularism, self
   destruction, fascism and seduction - in mixed media.
   https://www.instagram.com/p/BRd1rRrgwT6/
   <http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=906c364cfd&e=492cc49626>

Read on
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=520def1789&e=492cc49626>
//
Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=a800ac7f5d&e=492cc49626>

*SPEKTRUM* is a project space in Neukölln for idealisation, realisation and
exhibition of technology-based artworks, media-focused events and
futuristic utopias based on the principle "do-it-together-with-others". Above
all, we are an open space promoting participatory processes to co-define
and co-design a social and physical playground for curiosity and critical
understanding.

Alfredo Ciannameo & Lieke Ploeger

www.spektrumberlin.de
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=1352b0f4e4&e=492cc49626>
info at spektrumberlin.de

Bürknerstr 12
12047 Berlin - Neukölln
[image: Facebook]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=51bb926fb5&e=492cc49626>
Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=55dccc1a94&e=492cc49626>
[image: Instagram]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=c901ef5fa5&e=492cc49626>
Instagram
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=3950cda815&e=492cc49626>
[image: Website]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=115ad511e0&e=492cc49626>
Website
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=3812874889&e=492cc49626>
[image: Twitter]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=bbcb1c36d8&e=492cc49626>
Twitter
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=19d4cf55d5&e=492cc49626>
SPEKTRUM art | science | community · Bürknerstraße 12 · Berlin 12047 ·
Germany

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&afl=1>