[resource-net] : SPEKTRUM program: 13-18 June 2017

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Jun 12 07:50:27 CEST 2017

View this email in your browser
<http://mailchi.mp/4d809968383e/spektrum-program-24-30-april-2289769?e=492cc49626>
*Events this week at SPEKTRUM*

   - Tue 13 June MadeByUs: lab night <#m_-2634142120627480414_madebyus>
   - Wed 14 June: Light Movement 22: Larry Gottheim
   <#m_-2634142120627480414_monday>
   - Thu 15 June: Sofia Borges / Sudarshan Chandra Kumar / Ignaz Schick #315
   <#m_-2634142120627480414_thursday>
   - Fri 16 June: Pedro Lopes & Emra Grid [opal tapes] #316
   <#m_-2634142120627480414_friday>

*On Saturday 17 June we invite you to come celebrate two years of SPEKTRUM
with us! *SPEKTRUM year #2: Klangscheiben Modular Sessions
<#m_-2634142120627480414_saturday>

   - Sun 18 June: Sound Anatomy XIV: Audrey Chen, Mazen Kerbaj & Richard
   Scott <#m_-2634142120627480414_sunday>

*For all events: free entrance for refugees / 50% discount Trump Ban
countries*
[image: Join events on Facebook]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=4586f9deb2&e=492cc49626>
Join events on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=eabafa41f5&e=492cc49626>
[image: Event program on our website]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=b890419796&e=492cc49626>
Event program on our website
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=6215ca90da&e=492cc49626>
Tue 13 June: MadeByUs: lab night
*19:00 - 22:00 in the makerlab*

Art-Making with our 3D printers and vinyl cutter. Open lab and meetup!

Read more
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=efdc60c0fc&e=492cc49626>
// Join on FB
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=906326ff66&e=492cc49626>
Wednesday 14 June: Light Movement 22: Larry Gottheim

Doors 19:30 / Start time 20:00
*Entrance 6-10 euro (up to your offer)*

Considered of one of our greatest living avant-garde masters, we are very
fortunate to host* Larry Gottheim* in person as part of his tour of Europe
which includes screenings in London, Vienna, Budapest, Stockholm, Hamburg,
Spain, among others. The program will present a selection of earlier films
as well as his new, recently completed, 42 minute work Chants and Dances
for Hand (1991-2016)

Read more
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=4882e44a91&e=492cc49626>
// Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=96ebdca0cf&e=492cc49626>
Thu 15 June: Sofia Borges / Sudarshan Chandra Kumar / Ignaz Schick #315

Doors: 20:00 / Start time: 20:30
*Entrance 6-10 euro (up to your offer)*

*Sofia Borges (live-electronics, percussion), Sudarshan Chandra Kumar
(live-electronics, voice), Ignaz Schick (turntables, live-electronics)
presenting experimental electro-acoustic sound from Portugal, Malaysia and
Berlin.*

Sofia Borges is a composer and performer from Portugal now residing in
Berlin. She has studied composition, electronic music and percussion in
Lisbon and Hamburg. She will present a solo-set blending live-electronics
with selected percussion.

Sudarshan Chandra Kumar is a sound artist and improvisor from Kuala
Lumpur/Malaysia. In his performances he is utilizing live-electronics and
experimental voice techniques. He will perform a duo set with Berlin based
experimental turntablist Ignaz Schick.
Read on
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=88161c8bd8&e=492cc49626>
//
Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=4639cb2ec5&e=492cc49626>
Friday 16 June: Pedro Lopes & Emra Grid [opal tapes] #316
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=e4b1ccce51&e=492cc49626>
Doors: 20:00 / Start time: 20:30
*Entrance 6-10 euro (up to your offer)*

*Mountain removal mutations: Pedro Lopes (turntable percussion) & **Emra** Grid
(opal tapes)*
An evening of visually engaged sound with a performance from Opal Tape's
Emra Grid (unique with visuals) and Pedro Lopes turntable percussion solo
(unique with a bunch broken needles too).

Read on
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=4161314609&e=492cc49626>
// Join on Facebook
Sat 17 June: SPEKTRUM year #2: Klangscheiben Modular Sessions
Doors: 20:00 / Start time: 20:30
*Free entrance*

How can we all make it to the future? we asked at the time of opening
SPEKTRUM art science community in June 2015. On this night, we invite you
to come celebrate* two years of SPEKTRUM *with us, looking back on how we
have given shape to our joint future through stimulating community &
participation in art, science and technology and looking ahead to how we
re-imagine the next steps.

*Program for this evening*

   - 20:30 SPEKTRUM: the first two years
   - 20:45 Performance: Denis Kazachneev, Sasha Kaline, Fake Electronics,
   Demas - Klangscheiben Modular Sessions
   - Open end bar with DJ Saal-C

Read on
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=c01036eab5&e=492cc49626>
// Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=86607895d3&e=492cc49626>
Sunday 18 June: Sound Anatomy XIV: Audrey Chen, Mazen Kerbaj & Richard
Scott
Doors: 19:30 / Start time: 20:00
*Entrance 6-10 euro (up to your offer)*

*Sound art night with:*

   - *Solo performance by Audrey Chen*

   - *Duet by Richard Scott & Mazen Kerbaj​*

Read on
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=dcb3347558&e=492cc49626>
// Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=c885370141&e=492cc49626>

*SPEKTRUM* is a project space in Neukölln for idealisation, realisation and
exhibition of technology-based artworks, media-focused events and
futuristic utopias based on the principle "do-it-together-with-others". Above
all, we are an open space promoting participatory processes to co-define
and co-design a social and physical playground for curiosity and critical
understanding.

Alfredo Ciannameo & Lieke Ploeger

www.spektrumberlin.de
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=9561757f38&e=492cc49626>
info at spektrumberlin.de

Bürknerstr 12
12047 Berlin - Neukölln
[image: Facebook]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=856180e9b6&e=492cc49626>
Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=1864ca6eb8&e=492cc49626>
[image: Instagram]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=2927481809&e=492cc49626>
Instagram
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=89de0f008b&e=492cc49626>
[image: Website]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=9b381463f0&e=492cc49626>
Website
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=a0c6b0944d&e=492cc49626>
[image: Twitter]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=426fda7091&e=492cc49626>
Twitter
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=39369f4ffe&e=492cc49626>
  SPEKTRUM art | science | community · Bürknerstraße 12 · Berlin 12047 ·
Germany

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&afl=1>