[resource-net] : SPEKTRUM program: 4-9 July 2017

Lieke Ploeger liekeploeger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 13:24:19 CEST 2017

View this email in your browser
<http://mailchi.mp/857ce6e492c7/spektrum-program-24-30-april-2305573?e=492cc49626>
*Events this week at SPEKTRUM*

   - Tue 4 July: Community night: MetaMatter #7 / SCS #40
   <#m_-1623923633664518333_tuesday> & MadeByUs
   <#m_-1623923633664518333_madebyus>
   - Thu 6 July: Sindre Bjerga #324 <#m_-1623923633664518333_thursday>
   - Fri 7 July: Orphax // M. Kardinal & Monocube #325
   <#m_-1623923633664518333_friday>
   - Sat 8 July: Sound Anatomy XV: Tom Arthurs & Radio Tweets
   (Wassermann/Ulher + Scott) <#m_-1623923633664518333_saturday>
   - Sun 9 July: Daniel Craig / Warm Stranger #326
   <#m_-1623923633664518333_sunday>

*☀ Summer action☀ Help promote our events in July-August on your
Facebook wall: the first 10 people that show us their posted message at the
door will get free entrance to the event (posting must include a personal
message and a link to the event at least 24h before it starts) *
[image: Join events on Facebook]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=87e0a34c6c&e=492cc49626>
Join events on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=01310f1f6b&e=492cc49626>
[image: Event program on our website]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=e8eaf9d98d&e=492cc49626>
Event program on our website
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=83850f7b95&e=492cc49626>
Tue 4 July: MetaMatter #7 / SCS #40

*Start time: 19:30* / free entrance

MetaMatter
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=0e43ad6786&e=492cc49626>
is a laboratory of research and practice focused on transformations of
matter. In our 7th session we will have air perform its states of matter.
We will interact with it, and we will discuss aspects of its representation
and application in the visual arts.

The Sonic Code Sessions
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=438efd8c45&e=492cc49626>
aim to provide a time and place for self directed and collaborative
learning + experimentation. If you would like to free yourself from the
limitations that come with traditional music software, this is for you! We
occasionaly do jam sessions and plan group performances.
MadeByUs Open Lab
*19:00 - 22:00 in the makerlab*

Open lab night hosted by our hero of the week, Morris! 3D printer and vinyl
cutter are available for use.
Read more
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=81b7620f6a&e=492cc49626>
Thursday 6 July: Sindre Bjerga #324

Doors: 20:00 / Start time: 20:30
*Free entrance - donation welcome*

*Sindre Bjerga - Untitled*
Sound Collage/Experimental/Sound Art

SINDRE BJERGA (NOR)
Experimental / psychedelic drone / collage from Norway. I have been touring
all over Europe, also Russia, Ukraine, Argentina and Japan for many years
and have released close to 200 records on labels all over the world. I also
run the Gold Soundz label.
Read on
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=84b4632090&e=492cc49626>
//
Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=bafb331f1b&e=492cc49626>
[image: Sindre Bjerga live @ Nonfigurativ musikk Tønsberg 25.04.2015]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=3795fad546&e=492cc49626>
Sindre Bjerga live @ Nonfigurativ musikk Tønsberg 25.04.2015
Friday 7 July: Orphax // M. Kardinal & Monocube #325

Doors: 20:00 / Start time: 20:30
*Entrance 6-10 euro (up to your offer)*

*Orphax - A performance of microtonal sound in the dark*
Orphax is a project with the focus on minimal ambient and drone, with a
development towards microtonal sounds, where time and spatiality are
important factors. In this form of working the eventual result can be a
static form of sound where development in the sound becomes subordinate to
the listener losing any sense of time.

*M. Kardinal & Monocube *- The performance of M. Kardinal & Monocube is the
first part of APPARITIONS series to reflect and embody elusive happenings
beyond human's perception using analog technique. With progression
APPARITIONS becomes ominous and bleak, the collaboration of M. Kardinal and
Monocube is an immersive and compelling work, seamlessly bound together in
an embrace of beautiful darkness.

Read on
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=9081243a9e&e=492cc49626>
// Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=37c70bef82&e=492cc49626>
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=ee604c7b88&e=492cc49626>
Orphax @ SOTU Festival 2017, Amsterdam 16-04-2017
Sat 8 July: Sound Anatomy XV - Tom Arthurs & Radio Tweets (Wassermann/Ulher
+ Scott)
Doors 19:30 / Start 20:00
*Entrance 6-10 euro (up to your offer)*

This will be the 15th and final concert in our current Sound Anatomy
concert series in Berlin!

Radio Tweets is Ute Wassermann and Birgit Ulher's long running duet here
augmented by Dr. Richard Scott and his electronic cable salad (modular
syntheisizer) who will open the evening. The second performance will be a
rare trumpet solo from Dr Tom Arthurs

Read on
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=b41e98a9fd&e=492cc49626>
// Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=9278133e0e&e=492cc49626>
Sunday 9 July: Daniel Craig / Warm Stranger #326
Doors: 20:00 / Start time: 20:30
*Entrance 6-10 euro (up to your offer)*

*Sound art night with: Daniel Craig*
Improvised experimental set with laptop, controllers, mixer + feedback,
tape recorder and contact microphone.

*Warm Stranger - Real-time Sketches*
Improvised electronic soundscapes which often resemble dark, psychedelic
film soundtracks. Extensive use is made of field recordings and found
sounds, as well as soft-synths and live looping.

Read more
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=95622521a1&e=492cc49626>
// Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=8bd2b8a2a9&e=492cc49626>

*SPEKTRUM* is a project space in Neukölln for idealisation, realisation and
exhibition of technology-based artworks, media-focused events and
futuristic utopias based on the principle "do-it-together-with-others". Above
all, we are an open space promoting participatory processes to co-define
and co-design a social and physical playground for curiosity and critical
understanding.

Alfredo Ciannameo & Lieke Ploeger

www.spektrumberlin.de
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=62fb84c883&e=492cc49626>
info at spektrumberlin.de

Bürknerstr 12
12047 Berlin - Neukölln
[image: Facebook]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=a360b1e385&e=492cc49626>
Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=9a40558f74&e=492cc49626>
[image: Instagram]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=ae8068b287&e=492cc49626>
Instagram
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=7b83e2edff&e=492cc49626>
[image: Website]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=c7e101307e&e=492cc49626>
Website
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=dd45f1ccfc&e=492cc49626>
[image: Twitter]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=e73a04a7f1&e=492cc49626>
Twitter
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=2e73db4c82&e=492cc49626>

SPEKTRUM art | science | community · Bürknerstraße 12 · Berlin 12047 ·
Germany

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&afl=1>