[resource-net] Vorspiel 2017 invitation

Sabrina Kürzinger vorspiel at transmediale.de
Tue Jan 10 17:20:17 CET 2017

Dear reSource,

We are very pleased to invite you to Vorspiel 2017, a wide-ranging
program of cultural events taking place before the transmediale –
festival for art digital culture <https://transmediale.de/festival> and
CTM Festival
<http://www.ctm-festival.de/festival-2017/welcome/fear-anger-love-theme/>.
Vorspiel 2017 opens on 20 January 2017, 18:00 atACUD MACHT NEU
<http://www.acud.de/>and goes on for 6 weeks.

The pre-festival program, coordinated by transmediale and CTM festival
continues the mission of strengthening and expanding the Berlin based
network of organizations, galleries, independent project spaces, and
other venues from the field of digital art and culture as well as
experimental music and sound art. The sixth Vorspiel edition encompasses
more than 50 venues and runs until 5 March 2017.

The Vorspiel Opening will feature a rich program by the participating
venues spread out through ACUD MACHT NEU. Many of the participants will
introduce themselves / their spaces in an informal, experimental
interview stafetto.ACUD Studio and Gallery will host installations,
presentations and discussions, followed by various DJ sets and
performances in the Club on the ground floor.

Please have a closer look at the Vorspiel 2017 program here
<https://vorspiel.berlin/>.

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Your

Vorspiel-Team