[resource-net] Fwd: film * S p e l l R e e l * and related events

Diana McCarty diana.mccarty at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:15:27 CET 2017

Dear friends, comrades and ciné-kins,

Sana, Tobias, Diana, Olivier and I would be delighted if you join us
for the premiere of Spell Reel and the accompanying events.

Six years after the project began…

We are all very exhausted but immensely thankful to everybody that not
only collaborated with us, but also inspired our thinking and our
growing as we traveled down this path. The struggle is not over yet.

Warm wishes,

Filipa (Sana, Tobias, Diana and Olivier)

Here all the related events:

Wed 8 February 6:00pm
exhibition opening
 ‘celluloid grain into pixels
pixels into fireflies’

at Kunstraum Botschaft Camões Berlim
Zimmerstr. 55 10117 Berlin

***
S p e l l  R e e l

Forum screenings at 67th Berlinale

premiere / Wed 15 February 7:00pm Delphi

further screenings

Fri 17. February 3:00pm Arsenal 1
Sat 18. February 4:30pm Akademie der Künste, Hanseatenweg
Sun 19. February 5:00pm Zoo-Palast 2

***

Forum Expanded Think Film No. 5 ‘Archival Constellations’
Thu 16. February 10:00am-10:00pm
at silent green Kulturquartier, Gerichtstraße 35, 13347 Berlin

Thu 16. February 14.30pm-15.30pm

‘The Solid Image’ Filipa César (Germany/Portugal), Sana Na N’Hada
(Guinea-Bissau) moderated by Tobias Hering

(when our book ‘Luta ca caba inda: time, place, matter, voice’
published by Archive Books can be leafed through)

www.lutacacabainda.info
wwe.spectre-productions.com