[resource-net] Spektrum program: 18-31 Dec

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Dec 18 12:15:53 CET 2017

Dear all,

We have just published our newsletter
<http://mailchi.mp/bf81cc57e599/spektrum-program-18-31-dec-2017> with the
program for the final two weeks of 2017 at Spektrum.
We are hosting a CryptoParty tonight, are celebrating event #400 with
Christmas drinks and celebrating NYE together with oqko:

   - Mon 18 Dec: CryptoParty
   - Wed 20 Dec: How can we all make it to Christmas #400
   - Fri 29 Dec: C-drík / Bassinfected #401
   - Sat 30 Dec: Giovanni Verga / Metroscan / Pierre-Luc Vaillancourt #402
   - Sun 31 Dec: New / Last Years Eve at Spektrum with oqko

You can read more about all events here
<http://mailchi.mp/bf81cc57e599/spektrum-program-18-31-dec-2017>, or check
our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Hope to see you at one of these, and wishing you a good holiday period!

Best, Lieke Ploeger

--
SPEKTRUM | art science community
Bürknerstr. 12