[resource-net] Urban Knights is 5!

Teresa Dillon teresa.dillon at polarproduce.org
Mon Dec 11 16:38:20 CET 2017

Dear ReSource members,

+++

Urban Knights is 5!

+++

Join us tomorrow evening to celebrate our 5th birthday.

19.00-21.00
Studio 34A
Weichsel Str
Friedrichshain (by S/U: Frankfurter Allee)
10247

RSVP: http://www.urbanknights.org/when-where/

+++

Thanks! Danke! to all the speakers, supporters, funders, producers and
volunteers who have contributed their time and effort over the last 5
years.

+++

Urban Knights is a programme of events, which provokes and promotes
practical approaches to urban change. The programme brings together
people who are actively producing alternatives to our given city
infrastructures, norms and perceptions. urbanknights.org

Established in 2013 to date the programme has taken place in Berlin,
Bristol, Dublin, Vienna and Aberdeen with over 80 speakers from across
the world contributing to conversations and discussions on urban and
data governance; surveillance, the 'smart' city and privacy; urban
infrastructures and literacy; repair, open source and DIY cultures;
community relationships; housing, hospitality, care and wellbeing;
economic alternatives; urban closure, commoning and collectivism; public
art practice; new urban aesthetics and techno-civic imaginations.

+++