[resource-net] ReSource meeting next Thursday 27 April @ Art Laboratory Berlin

Valentina Besegher contact at besegher.com
Mon Apr 24 18:25:57 CEST 2017

Dear Chris,

no problem, I reread your email and understand now that the meeting on the 27th will not be an official resource meeting and it was a little bit strange to me that we have not discussed a possible date before.

My mistake, sorry. The problem happens also because for some strange reason we don’t receive the resource-net email anymore at our email account.

Good luck with the meeting and I hope that you will talk again about your new AG 21st Century Art & Digital Culture maybe in the next possible meetings.

all the best,
Valentina