[resource-net] Meeting of informal "reSource network" - 27 April at ALB

cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org
Thu Apr 13 12:14:31 CEST 2017

Dear members of the informal "reSource Network" and all actors in Digital culture, Hybrid arts and 21 century art forms:
   ALB would like to invite you to a "reSource Network" meeting at Art Laboratory Berlin, Prinzenallee 34 13359 Berlin on Thursday  27 April, 2017 at 7PM

  The proposed Agenda will include:

    1. Information on the new AG 21st Century Art & Digital Culture that Christian de Lutz, Tatiana Bazzichelli, Lieke Ploeger, Ela Kagel, Erika Siekstelyte, Peggy  Sylop and Paolo Podrescu a.o. have founded within the Koalition der Freie Szene.We would like to invite new members. We will give a short presentation on this and answer any questions.
    2. While we have all mostly taken part in the Vorspiel program with great enthusiasm, a constant topic has been the lack of funding for participants. How about founding a group to work with the transmediale and CTM on a Spartenoffenen Förderung (City Tax) and/or Lotto Stiftung application for the next Vorspiel? Spartenoffenen Förderung: Transmediale is an institution and 1/3 of the money in the  Spartenoffenen Förderung or 'City Tax' is supposedly reserved  for institutions (with a preference for projects in cooperation  with members of the free scene. - see https://www.berlin.de/sen/kultur/foerderung/foerderprogramme/spartenoffene-foerderung/) ALB's Suggestion: the application could include money for projects in the next Vorspiel that are planned already (ie by July); a lump sum for artist fees and production costs for projects developed after July 31; and an organisers fee  and press and PR (flyer, poster etc.) Proposed here - a discussion about whether this would be possible and who would take part.

    3. TBA - please send any topics you would like included to cdelutz(at)artlaboratory-berlin.org and I will include them in an updated Agenda to be sent out one week before the meeting

   Kind regards,
  Christian de Lutz & Regine Rapp Christian de Lutz
ARTLABORATORYBERLIN
Prinzenallee 34
13359 Berlin

office/ post address: